DFWMM Manaswini’s Horizon Women’s Conference
Tickets to the event open soon! Keep watching this space!
Every year in the month of March, all over the globe, we celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. This is an opportunity for us to raise female voices, be heard and recognize those who have been leading the movement towards greater gender equality & equity.
But it’s also a beautiful time to self reflect, inspire others and be inspired through each other’s achievements.
We at DFWMM, Manaswini are bringing you an opportunity to do all this and more. Come celebrate You, Me and We at our ‘Horizon Women’s Conference’.
An entire day celebrating the achievements and inspiring journeys of incredible Women on the occasion of International Women's Day. An event which will ignite your thoughts, inspire and empower each one of you to reach a new Horizon.
Event Highlights :
Keynote Be inspired & learn from the path breaking journey of Anima Patil-Sabale, RIO Flight Controller, International Space Station, NASA (KBR).
Event Speakers Inspire & Learn from some amazing Women Speakers.
Panel discussion on Women's safety in real and technological world.
Kshitij Career segment to build professional confidence.
The Spark Talks for our very own local Women speakers to share their ideas, stories & journey.
Antakshari Competition & Fashion show Come walk the ramp & have lots of fun!!!!!
And a whole lot more fun, games and other activities!!
Participation in Antakshari and Fashion Show opening very soon.
To participate in The Spark Talks please scroll below for registration details and guidelines.
Please write to [email protected] for any questions.
Event starts at 8:30 am on March 18th 2023
DFWMM Membership is not mandatory
Open to all Women age 16 and above
Location : McKinney Event Center @ 2400 Community Ave, McKinney, Tx 75071
Let’s grow together. Let’s rise together!!
Contact Details for Sponsorships, Vendor booths, questions :
Shilpa Patil - 469-531-1458
Prajakta Pardikar - 214-263-7640
Shruti Sakhare - 317-941-0495
The Spark Talks
We at Manaswini are embodying the spirit of TED, and are excited to bring to you “The Spark Talk Series” very soon. An event where we will have speakers who ignite your thoughts, inspire and empower.
We are inviting speakers from all subject areas to come present their ideas - an idea big or small, which sparks a change and transformation in our lives and our world, and creates thought-provoking conversations.
To register go through the ground rules and guidelines below and send in your entry to [email protected].
A few ground rules for the Speakers:
- Please use this platform to pitch your idea, not your product or service. We would love to know what you do as part of your introduction, but please do not use this platform to sell.
- Please keep your content focussed on problems, ideas, and solutions.
- Please be aware and not use polarizing language or content with negative connotations.
- No religion and self belief based content.
- Make sure that your content is science backed and evidence based. If requested you should be able to produce evidence and resources which can be verified for credibility and accuracy of information.
- Registrations are OPEN. Read instructions below and send your interest to [email protected].
- The event is open to all Women over 18 years of age
- As part of your registration you will be required to submit
- The name of your Spark idea,
- A brief introduction of what you do
- A short description of your Spark idea
- As part of the first round, judges will shortlist the Spark speakers moving to the second round
- Second round begins week of 6th March, and speakers will be requested to submit a 2 minute video of their idea by 10th March
- Final list of speakers for the event will be decided by the Judges
- The final talk duration will be for 10 minutes minimum and 12 minutes maximum